Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which I plan my Christmas Card for 2024

Good morning, dear friend, reader of this post. Happy Sunday, and I wish you the best, both today and on the new week. I must say: September is going by very fast. It is not a bad thing on its own, but I dread the approximation of Summer. There is the bright side the season of holidays is coning, with special dates such as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, specially Christmas on my end, since it is my favorite one. How are you, this Sunday? I was here very recently, so I do not expect you to be that much in a different mood, even if a lot can happen in even a couple of hours. s for me, I am... still afloat, recovering from a harsh day, of many tears and no hope. As I try to occupy my free time, I did manage to play some games, such as Sims 3, and Europa Universalis, as well as trying Victoria 3 once again. On Sims 3, as I was in much distress, I decided that I would treat myself to some expansions of the game that I was missing: those were the niche last one released for the game:

In Which I have my first post at 25 years of age. Loneliness and Venting

Hey everyone, good morning, and happy Friday! How are you today? I am resisting to write a blog post for a whole week, at this point. Very frustrating. I cannot focus, and every time I think I will do it, I either get sleepy or think that I’m being insufferable. It does not help I have been feeling alone these days… I miss dear friend Johannes, wish we could chat more. I so have other friends, such as Sam and Flo and Tibor, but overall, the list of online friends I can chat with has been shrinking for a while. The reason is varied… apparently it is very hard to make new friends, online and specially offline, but losing them, from losing touch to straight out getting estranged to them, as well as bitter conflicts? All too easy… I love the friends I do have more than I can say, the fact I wish I could chat more with Johannes is one proof of my affection. It is enough. But most times I don’t have many I can chat with on a daily basis about mundane things… because everyone has a life… I wish I had one, too, sometimes. This is the reason I’m always scrapping posts, I am scared of venting out, of lamenting, and people calling me out on it. Or giving me solutions I can’t proceed to do, such as “go work out”… I have this ocean of sadness inside of me, and many times when I go to speak about it, it spills out, and I hate that happens because I can get called out on it… I think I’ve mentioned, I cried the whole birthday through, I was feeling utterly alone and neglected. I still tend to feel that way. It sucks. I hate this. I dream with the day I will be surrounded by friends and loving people that I value. I wish people weren’t so busy all the time. I am being unfair, ain’t I? Johannes is so kind to me, so is Sam, so is Florius, so is Tibor, so are all the people I’m blessed with in my life. They are kind and always make some time for me, and go out of their way to show affection and support, I am deeply grateful… and I wish it was enough. I do have a huge need for talking and company, though… I don’t know how to address this… Either way, I appreciate you, dear friend, reader of this post. You are enough to me. Don’t mind my loneliness… it is okay… I will see tomorrow through. You and I, we can share the silence, like old friends do.

Comments

Popular Posts