Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In Which I reach 25 years of existence!

Good morning, my friend, reader of this post! Today is a special day for me, as it is my 25th birthday! How nice is that? A quarter of a century ago, on a hospital that does not exist anymore, through a C section, I came into the world! 
My 24th cycle, how do I think it went? Well, it wasn’t my best. To be fair, overall humans have the bias of remembering more the negative events… and when I mention my 24th cycle, I imagine me losing my tooth, and having to go all the treatment in order to recover it. Not ideal.
Like I mentioned in the past, I do wish I could have a conversation with my friend Johannes… I would like that very much… and there is nothing else I wish for, at the moment. No celebrations, no cake, no pizza… just to see him.
I woke up so so sleepy today for some reason. It is infuriating, I want to stay awake. I wonder if my friends will send me birthday wishes… if not, well, out of my control, it would be humiliating, but like I said, out of my control. As it is out of my control having a convo with Johannes. Johannes is amazing and awesome, nonetheless… he deserves all the love and support, and deserves to be celebrated.
As for me, concerning my day… I am okay, played some Anno 1800, and now I don’t know how to proceed with the day. Will I play Sims 3? Anno 1404? Why is so hard to decide? I guess because once I lose enthusiasm for either of those games, I won’t know what to do next and I’ll perish of boredom. Time will stop, and the day will drag on forever until my head explodes and the universe is finished… ah, how dramatic and exaggerated I am, such is the brain of someone with OCD…. I don’t want this to define me, but I have this struggle. I can’t just deny it. Now, writing about this, maybe I should first start with Sims 3, then later maybe Anno 1404. But when I was at the computer was hard to make a conclusive decision, and as I’m very hungry atm… I better have some lunch first! Anyway… apart from the hunger, missing my dear friend Johannes, that I hope I can chat with either today or the next few days… Johannes is kind and comprehensive, he most likely will chat with me and we’ll be fine. Always friends, always brothers…




Apart from games and chatting with dear friends… will I draw or read? I am almost finishing my book on the last Romanovs, and it will be a tragic ending, unfortunately, as it couldn’t be different, though I wish it was. I wish someone could have saved them. I wish Russia was saved from the evil communists… that was not the case, and the country submerged into more than 70 years of hell. Many dozen millions died. Died of hunger, of persecution, of war and horror. Such is the demise of a country under that heinous ideology that I hate… tragic ending… will I draw? Perhaps, I am progressing very slowly in this drawing I’ve been working on for some days, now. Maybe will take me one more week to see it finished, but well…
Overall, I’m just grateful to be living still, and to have the family I have, the friends I have, such as dear Johannes, Charles, Coop, Florius, Spike… all great folk… I know this was not my most cheerful birthday post, but I… ah, I just wanted to be sincere, and to share I miss dear friend. And that I can’t decide what to do next… either way… I am happy to be here, now I shall wait for lunch, and I see you again real soon. Hopefully by next week!

Comments

Popular Posts