Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which I plan my Christmas Card for 2024

Good morning, dear friend, reader of this post. Happy Sunday, and I wish you the best, both today and on the new week. I must say: September is going by very fast. It is not a bad thing on its own, but I dread the approximation of Summer. There is the bright side the season of holidays is coning, with special dates such as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, specially Christmas on my end, since it is my favorite one. How are you, this Sunday? I was here very recently, so I do not expect you to be that much in a different mood, even if a lot can happen in even a couple of hours. s for me, I am... still afloat, recovering from a harsh day, of many tears and no hope. As I try to occupy my free time, I did manage to play some games, such as Sims 3, and Europa Universalis, as well as trying Victoria 3 once again. On Sims 3, as I was in much distress, I decided that I would treat myself to some expansions of the game that I was missing: those were the niche last one released for the game:

In Which We Enter my Birthday Week!!!!

Good morning, my friend, dear reader of this post! Happy Tuesday, and I wish you the best! How are you today? How are things going? As for me, I am okay, but I sense my day will be busy, not in a good way. Yesterday, I went to the doctor to talk about my obesity, it was a productive appointment and I liked the doctor. I am more likely to do the bariatric surgery now, and to start the weight losing process in a more efficient manner. Dear friend Charles thinks is a terrible idea, but he doesn’t know my story as a whole, and how we reached this point. Well, even if the appointment was good, the commute to it, having to cross half of the city and the terrible car traffic of it, was just awful. It drained my energy and made me cancel the therapy I had for that day. That was my Monday. Today, I am likely to have to drawn some blood and do some examinations, which I’m really not looking forward to. Thank Goodness I woke up early and had my coffee. May have another mug soon. As I woke up early, I finished the Diplomat scenario in Anno 1404, a major success! It was a pleasant experience, though I don’t know what excuse I’ll find next to play that remarkable game… I'd say, cheers to that!




A very blue Sky with the sun to celebrate my Birthday week!
This is my fifth something attempt I'd say to write something cohesive on the blog, I stopped counting. I can only hope of getting somewhere with this one. For some reason I’ve been having major issues on writing, but anyway... We are on my birthday week! As I said before, my plans are nice and simple. Apart from really wanting to chat with dear friend Johannes, and the fact I’ll be 25 years old, which is insane and a bit concerning, I don’t have many preoccupations. I wonder what I’ll do with the rest of today, and tomorrow, till my birthday on the Saturday, when the 24th cycle of my life will finish and the 25th will begin. I do need a haircut. I appreciate having a heavy voluminous hair that remind me of the crazy hairs of the 80’s, but taking care of it is a pain. Hopefully I will get a haircut at some point. I don’t know if for my 25th birthday, but still. Like I said, today has a good chance of being a busy day, I hope not, but we will see. I want to work on some drawings if I can, play some games, too, and have a second mug of coffee!
I am genuinely happy I managed to write a bit more, today. Writing is nice and therapeutic. These days I have been more demanding with myself concerning the blog. It has its merits, but it also kills a bit of creativity. I feel bad when I just lament on a post, reason why I have been scrapping so many, but sometimes, we just need to pause and write. For some reason, I cannot write and keep it to myself. I do like to share things, so it is essentially what I do, here, first and foremost. I ought to remind myself of that. I feel this is a good point to wrap things up for this post! But don’t worry, I shall be back! When? I hope till Friday, or by my birthday on Saturday, August 12. So, it is true I may see you real soon! Cheers to that!!

Comments

Popular Posts