Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which I plan my Christmas Card for 2024

Good morning, dear friend, reader of this post. Happy Sunday, and I wish you the best, both today and on the new week. I must say: September is going by very fast. It is not a bad thing on its own, but I dread the approximation of Summer. There is the bright side the season of holidays is coning, with special dates such as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, specially Christmas on my end, since it is my favorite one. How are you, this Sunday? I was here very recently, so I do not expect you to be that much in a different mood, even if a lot can happen in even a couple of hours. s for me, I am... still afloat, recovering from a harsh day, of many tears and no hope. As I try to occupy my free time, I did manage to play some games, such as Sims 3, and Europa Universalis, as well as trying Victoria 3 once again. On Sims 3, as I was in much distress, I decided that I would treat myself to some expansions of the game that I was missing: those were the niche last one released for the game:

In Which I finish typing a post on the computer - first time in months

Good morning, my dear friend, reader of this post! How are you, today? How are things? As for me, I am okay, and I am happy to say I “recovered” my old printer yesterday, so to speak. How come? Well, I just got a new cable for it and have positioned it in a more functional place at the desk. Now I need new ink for it. I hope I can resume scanning some drawings into my computer, perhaps? I must say the phone scanner made the printer sort of obsolete, at least in convenience. The quality of the computer scanner is still better. I decided to reinstall Civ 6 into the computer, just for giggles… it is not my favorite civ game, as you know. so far, since I've came back to it, I've been unable to keep a match going past the medieval age, and, I prefer Civ 5. Now, I am resting a bit after sitting on my desk for a bit. When I return to the desk, I hope I can either play something else, or to draw something… I still need to expand my ethanol business, and to produce more celluloid. I wanted to play Espresso Tycoon as well, maybe try some Sims… though I am not sure if 3 or 4. Can you believe they will release yet more packs to The Sims 4? It is getting unsustainable, the game is too stretched at this moment and they can’t keep delaying a rework of the base game like this. Or… I dont know. It is weird to have a game with so many packs! It is indeed stretched, and glitching as a result more and more. Apart from videogames, I have a drawing I would love to finish today, some more I would like to start working on…
By the way, this is the picture I'm using for background wallpaper for the computer, what do you think?
Is there something I’d like to write about, today? Yesterday, I managed to have a nice chat with dearest of friends, on commentary section of Instagram. Once again, I was greatly overjoyed by talking with him once again, though I’d prefer a dm or a voicechat. One day, maybe, that will happen. I appreciate dear friend so much. What else is there to be said? Even on my second mug of coffee, I am out of ideas... I really should study more actively, but I panick each time I think about doing it, for some annoying reason. After resting a bit, I've returned to my computer to write, for the first time in a while, as I've been writing on the phone these months or so. Does it compromise the quality of the text? I personally don't think so.
With that being said, I suppose this will be a smaller post, smaller than usual. I just wanted to stop by, mark my presence this week once again, before it ends. When will I return? I am not sure if I can pinpoint a day in particular, but hopefully somewhere around next week? We'll see... Until then, see you real real real soon, and happy Saturday!

Comments

Popular Posts