Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

in Which we have a lovely Mug with cowdogs!

Good morning, my friend, happy Tuesday, and I wish you the best! How are you? How are things? I am okay, I’d say… was playing some EU4! I am just feeling accomplished, in the game, for making my Russia run work, after all! Speaking of this particular game, they are coming with another DLC, which is entitled: King of Kings. They are adding more content to the middle eastern region, which was desperately needing some love. That is nice, isn’t it? I wonder when it will come out. It can be daunting for people to start EU4 and gaze upon the monumental number of DLCs for the game. It is a bit egregious. I used to be more outraged, but since I have played the game for more than 1k hours now, I get it. It is a canvas bigger than life itself, and as such, of course it would be added upon. I am happy I managed to get most of them on a sale, a while ago… and apart from games… I miss dear friend Johannes, as I mention. Wish we could chat, no matter the medium. Chat more often, I mean… ah, it sucks he is mostly never available. I consider him one of my favorite friends, so he is much missed. I don’t want to lament, he is always so kind, when we do get to chat, but still…


This lovely mug belongs to my brother, it is amazing, isn't it? The Cowdogs and so on, I personally love it!
One good thing is that I mentioned to finish a drawing this morning, or… I don’t know, I sometimes feel like doing it, but can’t bring myself to actually do it. Sucks a lot, that is for sure. I sometimes feel tired, out of energy. I hope I can go visit my grandma of dad’s side today, to have lunch. I was going to see my grandma of mom’s side yesterday, but it didn’t work, alas. I had anxiety and did not feel well at all, causing me to get sick for the afternoon. A fate I hope to avoid today. My therapist is worried about my mood changes. They always vary so much into anxiety and back to depression. Sometimes I have some little spikes of energy, but most of the moments I’m sad, missing dearest of friends. What can I do with my time? I should study for college, tests are coming soon and I haven’t seen much at all on the topics of the semester. It is sad, but I did many side activities so hopefully I’ll manage to go through at least one subject… what else? I could play Anno 1800, maybe, I’ve been wanting to develop a proper ethanol production, there, for the celluloid factories. We’ll see how it shall go. What else is there to be said? It is lunchtime, so I should start to get ready to go to grandma’s. Today, I just wanted to do a post with good things to look forward for. This even with the sorrow of missing a dearest of friends. I appreciate you being here, today, reading this post, my friend! And I wish you a wonderful rest of the week! I hope to be back around here at some point even this week, but I cannot say for sure, we’ll see. Until then! Happiness and cheer in your life.

Comments

Popular Posts