Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which the much waited DLC for Victoria 3 comes out!

Good morning, my friend, reader of this post! Happy Thursday! How are you and how was your week so far? How is the weather? As for me, I cannot deny it was a week with a great event, new DLC for Victoria 3 being released. The game, that I haven't touched much since May, was quickly revived by this new content. More on that, further on the this blog entry. I am overall okay, some ups and downs, I suppose it happens. At least I managed to sleep more reasonably Wednesday night, it has been rare for me to rest as much when I am supposed to do it, so that is a good achievement! The weather has been pleasant as well, cheers to that, I love Winter! How June is going by fast, at this point. Soon, it will be over. I already should plan on my Wrap up post of the month, so we can start July in a good way... one month closer to my birthday. I still hope I can switch phones, somehow, but financial troubles still haunt me. I did spend more in June than I was expecting, way more than I should, mu

In Which we Wrap up September of 2023… Journey to a better spot?

Good morning, my friend, dear reader of this post! Happy Saturday, and happy last day of the month of September! The year is going by fast, at this point! Is it possible I may reach 700 posts until the end of this Anno Domini 2023. That is… a very weird thing to remark, as I never expected to reach this point, when writing a blog. Also, I hope I am not doing quantity in the expense of quality. Personally, I don’t think I am. Some weeks, I don’t find the motivation to write, for example. I try to reach a balance of: I want to keep the blog updated from time to time, but I also desire not to force the words to come out. Always a game of balance.



How are you, today? As for me, I went to the house of my grandma to have a nice breakfast and also lunch. That comes with a price, which is listening to my grandma demanding I may walk or go to the swimming pool, and yelling at me angrily if I don’t do so. The repetition of such behavior, of the demand and the complaints, makes it all more exhausting. It is a dull routine, being around her. She often repeats herself, on conversation points, on complaints and demands for me… I do not desire to speak anything bad about her, but I understand it is dull. I also should not complain about her repeating herself, as I do the same, at times. Anyway, as I am at her place, I am taking this opportunity to update her computer. I hope I am not doing more than I should, I just think a computer ought to be updated.

It is a game of balance, always is, with more things in life than one. I don’t know how I will remind September as, it is early to tell. I can say my mother has fallen under bad times, emotionally. I did not study at all, which is not ideal… I could say the bad things, all that I want, and they were not in shortage in September. Instead, I’d love to count my blessings: being with a new therapist I appreciate and trust, more than the latter one. Chatting with dearest of friends, even if bitty bit, from time to time. Each time we chatted was a huge blessing. Even if not as much, not as in depth, I just want to be able to hear from him from time to time. The drawings I worked on… I talked with therapist about hopes and dreams. I have been lacking on this department. Sometimes I’m just happy to breathe. I do have the desire to both meet my friend, and also to visit Versailles. I wish I could dress better, too. I could desire to draw better, also… it is always a journey. 

A Journey to, hopefully, a better moment, I suppose is a good way to describe September 2023, overall. I hope mom may recover from her moments of unhappiness. I hope I can keep on going, on the drawings and on the writing and just on the living. Maybe me and my friend will have more opportunities to chat, I'd love that very much. At the end of the day, I just hope October to be a nice pleasant month where I can live carefree. That I may draw, play games, chat with friends, and so on...

With September reasonably all wrapped up, I trust this is a good point to finish today's post...? What I'll do for the rest of my day, once I'm back home? I will try to play something or draw something, not just stay in bed. I hope I can finish this computer update by lunch... So it goes, a game of balance, a carefree life... almost lunchtime. When can you expect to see me once again? Hopefully soon. Hopefully by next week. If I am in a mood to write, perhaps tomorrow, to start October. but, one step at a time, Thank you for being here, wish you the best, always!

Comments