Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In Which I fall down and get up again

Good morning, dearest reader of this post, my friend! Happy Wednesday, and I wish you the best! How are you? As for me, I am okay, I’d say. I was playing Victoria 3 once again, representing the Russian Empire, and I reached a point in which there is little left to do, as I enacted most of the reforms I wanted, my economy is already extremely strong, most of my journal entries are written as well. Not only that, but the game starts lagging so much at the end of the game. The days take minutes to go by, it feels. Guess it is time to wrap this campaign up. What other game can I play, besides Vic3? I could do some Pharaoh… I was thinking of trying some Age of Empires 3 for months, now. But somehow, when it comes to pressing play, I never managed to do so. What else, what else? I still have some things to do in Anno, I reckon… really was not desiring to play EU4 for now, though. Apart from gaming, there is drawing! I could work on a drawing, maybe… I don’t have to share it, even. Just to keep it for myself. I won’t have to deal with criticism. I just want to pass my time with quality. Feel like I am doing something cool. I am also writing, at the moment, that’s fun, too, sometimes. I never like when my mind goes blank, though, it is crushingly discouraging for me. But, fortunately it is not the case for now! I am okay, writing is flowing alright! I also had coffee. Coffee makes the day better, though I also don’t want to have too much of it. It can cause me to become too stressed, too mentally anxious. Apart from my hobbies, I should study. Either if it’s practicing drawing, or my actual college course, that I’ve been neglecting so much the past few weeks. I hate neglecting it, I don’t know what is behind my chronic procrastination… if it’s plain disinterest, if it’s lack of connecting this type of studying to a prosperous future for myself… I should indeed at least do the activities, once I am back to the computer. There are classes I could watch the recording of, as well. I feel a bit crushed when I think what I’ll do when back to my desk. 

At least my mood today improved since Sunday/Monday. Those days saw me in deep melancholia. I am lesser sad today, more disposed! That is wonderful, and I wish it could endure, it never does for too long. How is the weather where you are, anyway? Here, we are indeed in transition of seasons, so we have days with much sun, days with rain, some days that have their very hot and more mild moments. Speaking of which, I wonder when my glasses will be finished, I look forward to wearing them!


I love those flowers and I’m happy to share them here with you!

Is this a good point to wrap up for today? Maybe. I haven’t written much on the computer, I usually do it on the phone, these days. It helps me to feel productive even when I’m resting in bed. I rest a lot, sometimes I feel a bit idle, useless, writing and doing stuff on the phone while in bed remediate that! When can you expect to see me again? Hopefully before the end of this week! Likely on the weekend. To be fair, we’ll have an extended weekend this week, due to the holiday of Brazilian independence from Portugal. I like an extra day off! So, yea, I am grateful that you are here with me, dear reader, my friend! And I see you again real real soon! Thank you ever so much for being here! It means so much.

Comments

Popular Posts