Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In Which my grandpa’s office is too hot for me to use it properly

Good morning, dear friend, reader of this post! How are you, today? Happy Saturday! Let me know how was your week! As for me, Friday was alright! I had coffee in the afternoon and finished two drawings, not only that, but my beloved dearest of friends, monsieur Johannes, talked to me for a bit! That is enough to make me so happy. I also hung out a bit with Tats, whom was streaming a game on Twitch. I like Tats, he is a nice guy, I wish I could meet him personally and give him a hug!

Thursday, on the other hand, was unproductive and lonely, and so on, overall, apart from having my fan breaking on me, which is terrible, specially for this time of year, the week was okay! Because my fan broke, I returned to grandma’s house for some days. I understand the advantages of having a separate room for the computer and drawing activities, but this time around, I decided not to use the office room of my grandpa, as that room has one fatal flaw: it is a furnace. With Summer around the corner, the weather becoming hotter, it becomes impossible to use grandpa’s office, unless I want to work in sweat and discomfort. The idea is good, but the execution so far has been lacking.

I recently started doing exercises once again, on the swimming pool! It has been okay, I am not into exercising, but I say the activities are not unbearable, so I guess this is a good thing. On the sad side of things, I won’t have therapy for the next two weeks, alas. My new and dear therapist is traveling at the moment, which is great and I am happy for her and her family, but also, I am sad that I won’t have her to talk with and to help me with my struggles for two weeks. I mean, such is life. 



I am very fond of this image, it is so cool, and it is coffee! So this is what is representing today’s post! What do you think? I found it on Pinterest, so many amazing pictures there!

I have been, much to my despair, burn out on many videogames I like to play. Europa Universalis, since I have been doing the game more for the mission trees, has been stale when they are done. Victoria 3, I am playing as they release the patches for their upcoming update of the game, which will shake things around. Hopefully, next week we will see another patch. Their plans are to release the final update in November, which would be a nice enough Christmas gift in advance. I tend to avoid The Sims, because I always fear it will kill my creative juices, draining me and my energy into a frustrating experience where I just repeat the same tasks. Anno 1800, in my save, I still have plenty to do, true, but overall, the heavy lifting has been accomplished, so anything I do on the game, it will just not suffice for a meaningful gameplay, it relies on how I am at the moment. What else? Any other game fail to capture my interest at the moment. Civilization 5 is highly situational, it relies if I want to listen to music or not. Civilization 6 is that rng hell. Age of Empires the third, again, relies on my mood.

I am so happy I am writing today, as I like to organize what I am thinking about. I drank some coffee, so with the creative juices flowing, maybe I could work on a drawing? I have been thinking a lot about returning to the drawing practices, as I have some courses. But, it always comes down to mood. Sometimes I just want to rest. I wish I could chat with dearest of friends more often, so I wait for when he will be available for some chatting. I often think I am alone, but fortunately I do have some other friends I consider very much. But one person does not replace another. When we want to chat with a special specific person, we cannot expect others to fill in the gap. It is not fair for anyone involved.

What else is there to be said? I believe this post is in a good position, and I talked about everything I wanted! I talked about my joys with friends, my sadness when they are absent, my Europa Universalis burn out… well, I suppose, this is a good point to wrap things up! But, as always, I shall return at some point with more things to share! I hope around next week, I don’t think I will write this Sunday. Anyway, I appreciate you, my friend, and I wish you the best. As I said, I will return soon, so don’t worry. The blog is going nowhere, I have no plans of shutting this down, and I have no reason to do it! Rest with good thoughts in head, as a result! Again, wish you the best. I see you again real soon!

Comments

Popular Posts