Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which I plan my Christmas Card for 2024

Good morning, dear friend, reader of this post. Happy Sunday, and I wish you the best, both today and on the new week. I must say: September is going by very fast. It is not a bad thing on its own, but I dread the approximation of Summer. There is the bright side the season of holidays is coning, with special dates such as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, specially Christmas on my end, since it is my favorite one. How are you, this Sunday? I was here very recently, so I do not expect you to be that much in a different mood, even if a lot can happen in even a couple of hours. s for me, I am... still afloat, recovering from a harsh day, of many tears and no hope. As I try to occupy my free time, I did manage to play some games, such as Sims 3, and Europa Universalis, as well as trying Victoria 3 once again. On Sims 3, as I was in much distress, I decided that I would treat myself to some expansions of the game that I was missing: those were the niche last one released for the game:

In Which We Have The uncertain future

Good morning, my excellent friend, dear reader of this post! Happy Saturday! How are you, today? As for me, I am okay, I’d say. There is little for me to do, when it comes to videogames, but to wait. I am waiting for the new DLC and Patch Update for Europa Universalis 4, that should come out in the next month. And same goes for Victoria 3. Meanwhile I wait, I decided to, yes, give the first entry of Cities Skylines another go. If I cannot purchase/test-play the new entry at the moment, better as well to see what the first entry is all about in the first place, as I never really got into it. I hope it should give me a good thing to do, when it comes to electronic entertainment. I have some ideas for new drawings, too, I just have to put them into practice. October seems to be ending on a positive note. I would not go that far to affirm that, but it seems like we are starting November, the second month of Christmas Season, on a positive note. We are also missing but only a few posts before reaching 700 entries on the blog, that is absolutely insane!


Can never have enough of those flowers!! Okay, now returning to the topic in question…
Now, not all blog entries are created equally. Some blog posts end up better than others. I trust that to be a non-issue, concerning the quality of the posts, I am not doing a publication here… I just want to write and express my thoughts overall, without the burden of quality and demands. I don’t think that is a bad thing, let me be clear, but this blog is not about it. That does not mean I have no standards, either, quite the opposite, just that the blog is a more unconstrained environment.
Speaking of blogs and entries, there is a new update for iOs 17 available, for those that partake on their beta program, which I do, because I like Apple phones, and because I am a junkie for new UI and features… I also mention that because they added a Journal app for the phone, isn’t it nice? As for me, I already have the blog, I am not sure how much I’d be using it. I wonder how many more versions of iOs will I be able to update my iPhone 11 into. The device model is getting old. It still is an excellent phone by any metric, but the technology world moves forward. It will be an issue when it comes the time to update the phone, because Apple devices are astronomically expensive. I remember how hard it was for me to be able to afford my current iPhone, I had to ask my grandma for help, and dad, and mom, too. And it was not easy, at all, to convince them, a tendency that grows ever harder as I grow older and the economy around me worsens. I wonder what I’ll do when I finish college. My course is not going well, as I mentioned before, I lost all interest, desire, and just to keep pushing through is exhausting. I truly wish that next week, I can at least open the page of the college. But it is quite right that the situation is unsustainable. I can’t move any way or the other without having to give up something, and that is always a pain… I truly desire to have things figured out… but I also won’t change courses to something with a more evil and communistic curriculum. What terrible times the ones we live in, only bearable due to technological comfort. 
And with that, should we finish this post? I have written a lot and I am overwhelmingly sleepy. Therefore, a good excuse to wrap things up at where we are. I hope to return in the 31st to write a farewell to October and a hello to November… until then, wish you the best, my friend! See you again real soon!

Comments

Popular Posts