Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which the much waited DLC for Victoria 3 comes out!

Good morning, my friend, reader of this post! Happy Thursday! How are you and how was your week so far? How is the weather? As for me, I cannot deny it was a week with a great event, new DLC for Victoria 3 being released. The game, that I haven't touched much since May, was quickly revived by this new content. More on that, further on the this blog entry. I am overall okay, some ups and downs, I suppose it happens. At least I managed to sleep more reasonably Wednesday night, it has been rare for me to rest as much when I am supposed to do it, so that is a good achievement! The weather has been pleasant as well, cheers to that, I love Winter! How June is going by fast, at this point. Soon, it will be over. I already should plan on my Wrap up post of the month, so we can start July in a good way... one month closer to my birthday. I still hope I can switch phones, somehow, but financial troubles still haunt me. I did spend more in June than I was expecting, way more than I should, mu

In Which I go Back to the drawing board with the Byzantine Dream

Good morning, my friend, reader of this post! Happy Friday, and I wish you the best! How are you today? How are things? As for me, I am okay, I’d say… one step at a time, it is all we can do, in the end. I really hope I can work on a drawing, maybe, today? I don’t like to whine in my blog posts, don’t like that in the slightest. I feel like I am wasting your time when I do it. It is a balance I am yet to feel like I struck. There are things that trouble me, and this is my blog, but I care for you, and worry I may be wearing your patience thin. Why do I always think friends are so unforgiving? Perhaps because I can be in such way?
I was playing some Europa Universalis this early morning, the game was going well… till it stopped going my way. It sucks immensely. The game does not have to be a cakewalk, but having three major nations on my throat at the same time? I HATE that I return to the game once I am back to the computer, this time I will make an extra effort not to do it, I can perhaps play something else instead…? Or work on a drawing? As for studying, it does not help I never feel like I am going somewhere with it. I end up neglecting and forgetting my studying responsibilities. I don’t even know if I’m capable of making it work. It is very demoralizing, how hard things can be. Speaking of hard… I need to vent this somewhere… my credit card bills are through the roof and I am not sure how I will be able to pay them off. It will take a miracle. This is the sort of whining I talk that I regret and worry it hurts me and you. But this have to go out somewhere, or else I am going to explode!!!! I suppose I could just post this post just for the sake of it and won’t tell people it exists, it will be forgotten, just as a desperate cry of someone that feels his life is going badly.

Comments