Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we Wrap up September: At the Gates of a crosswalk

Good evening my good friend, reader of this present post! How are you today? How have you been? We have reached the end of another month, as Christmas season of 2026 either unfolds or draws near, depending on your traditional habits. In any case, the second half of a year, and specially the months of the holiday events, such as Halloween and Thanksgiving, go by quite fast, they also obey their own special laws, separated from the speed of light. I love to see autumn, albeit from afar, given it is spring to summer time in my tropical area. The weather has been so far kept in a pleasant way, and as I understand October may advance the heat forward, I ought to enjoy the breeze as it lasts. And I am okay, I would say. It was a month of me getting the internship and taking part on the first shift of the internship, just observing the classroom while the teacher that took me in, Bless her soul, really did a rather good job at keeping a classroom of so many loud teenagers under control. It wa...

In Which I go Back to the drawing board with the Byzantine Dream

Good morning, my friend, reader of this post! Happy Friday, and I wish you the best! How are you today? How are things? As for me, I am okay, I’d say… one step at a time, it is all we can do, in the end. I really hope I can work on a drawing, maybe, today? I don’t like to whine in my blog posts, don’t like that in the slightest. I feel like I am wasting your time when I do it. It is a balance I am yet to feel like I struck. There are things that trouble me, and this is my blog, but I care for you, and worry I may be wearing your patience thin. Why do I always think friends are so unforgiving? Perhaps because I can be in such way?
I was playing some Europa Universalis this early morning, the game was going well… till it stopped going my way. It sucks immensely. The game does not have to be a cakewalk, but having three major nations on my throat at the same time? I HATE that I return to the game once I am back to the computer, this time I will make an extra effort not to do it, I can perhaps play something else instead…? Or work on a drawing? As for studying, it does not help I never feel like I am going somewhere with it. I end up neglecting and forgetting my studying responsibilities. I don’t even know if I’m capable of making it work. It is very demoralizing, how hard things can be. Speaking of hard… I need to vent this somewhere… my credit card bills are through the roof and I am not sure how I will be able to pay them off. It will take a miracle. This is the sort of whining I talk that I regret and worry it hurts me and you. But this have to go out somewhere, or else I am going to explode!!!! I suppose I could just post this post just for the sake of it and won’t tell people it exists, it will be forgotten, just as a desperate cry of someone that feels his life is going badly.

Comments