Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which the much waited DLC for Victoria 3 comes out!

Good morning, my friend, reader of this post! Happy Thursday! How are you and how was your week so far? How is the weather? As for me, I cannot deny it was a week with a great event, new DLC for Victoria 3 being released. The game, that I haven't touched much since May, was quickly revived by this new content. More on that, further on the this blog entry. I am overall okay, some ups and downs, I suppose it happens. At least I managed to sleep more reasonably Wednesday night, it has been rare for me to rest as much when I am supposed to do it, so that is a good achievement! The weather has been pleasant as well, cheers to that, I love Winter! How June is going by fast, at this point. Soon, it will be over. I already should plan on my Wrap up post of the month, so we can start July in a good way... one month closer to my birthday. I still hope I can switch phones, somehow, but financial troubles still haunt me. I did spend more in June than I was expecting, way more than I should, mu

In Which I journal a bit further! Life stuff and writing for amusement and work

Good evening/morning, my friend, reader of this post, and happy Sunday! How are you, today? How was Saturday? As for me, I am okay, though slightly concerned with my sleep pattern... I woke up too soon today, and have done so in a while this year, now. Maybe I should get a sleeping pill more regularly, as I clearly have a problem of pattern. I hope it can be arranged. Not right now, but this Sunday evening, definitely. Still on my health, I am so done being fat, I hate it, I feel terrible, all the time, I feel heavy, and I wish I could lose weight. I have been indeed moving towards the surgery to reduce my stomach. It has been hard to conceive losing weight otherwise. It is frustrating. 

Well, on a more positive note: I found an application for Safari, that enables me to write on Blogger on dark mode! This is a dream come true! It is called Dark Reader. It seems pretty nice so far, and in depth, even! My eyes say "thank you ever so much", as they should. 


Christmas decorations are coming through splendidly at my grandma's, much to my happiness! I love Christmas, as you know, and I already took many pictures of the decorations of the season! And more to come! It has been a positive season so far, apart from issues that we all have, and I hope it may keep on being a good to remember season. May it be better than the one of 2022, when I was without a tooth...

Concerning videogames, I played some Age of Empires 3 this morning, and got absolutely obliterated by the Hard AI. My allies were useless, and got overwhelmed by the Swedes and the Ottomans. There is a huge gap between levels in that game. When I return to my work desk, I wonder what I will do, as I also have other preoccupations to attend to, but I also want to play this and other games. This morning, I have been thinking specially of Anno 1800 and Victoria 3, in addition to Age of Empires 3. Speaking of games, I talked about good old Empire Earth 2 yesterday with my friend Charles! On retrospect, one of the most amazing of the RTS genre, one that I go as far as saying I should revisit, even if it's old and battered...

I have some drawings I should work on. I keep on making some plans and never following them, when it comes to doodling. I also have the work I'm doing for the architecture office to do. I want to do some more research and write about it. There is still a lot to be done, though I think I did a good job also the last time I researched about this. Writing is enjoyable, I like this work I'm doing. I get sidetracked, but so far so good. 

This has been just a small journal sort of post, and another one I write on my phone, I really grew used to it, it is easier to edit a post on the computer, and easier to grasp the size of it, but in either case... I like journaling, I like stories, I like writing about some other things as well, this is quite a variety blog! I trust we are in a good point to wrap today's post up? Of course, I shall be back soon, so no worries! It will soon be the 30th of November, and as such, time for a month wrap up! One step at a time! Anyway, thank you for being here at the divagation store! And I see you again real soon! Like I usually say, wish you the best!

Comments