Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In Which I get New Old Games, Recovery from the Surgery, new Charging Cable, and Etc...

Good morning, my great friend, reader of this post! Happy Saturday! How are you, and how was your week as a whole? As for me, I am okay, recovering from that big surgery I talked about some moments before, on the blog. I downloaded some very old games into my computer! I got old Empire Earth and old Zoo Tycoon! But, when it comes to play them, I am overall very aprehensive, lethargic, on doing it, for reasons I struggle to comprehend. Maybe it is the fear of missing an important message online, maybe I am struck with option paralysis, due to the sheer amount of games I have on my disposal on my computer at this point... I think the option paralysis is the stronger contender this time, I am terrified of wasting my time doing a game I won't like in the end, that won't be remarkable. Anyway... apart from my concerns, I got a new charging cable today, finally is time to put my older one in the drawer of old electronics. It is nice, as I can charge my phone considerably faster now, and with more quality. And when it comes to my phone... since we are on the two year milestone of having this one, I start to think of maybe getting a new one... but would that be justified, and do I have money for such enterprise? I don't think so, on both ends. Neither is my phone obsolete yet, neither does it concern me at all. My iPhone 11 has been a blessing ever since I got it, never causing me concern. The only thing weighting against it is that the new models look more polished, but as I said, nothing to complain about. And no, I would not have money for such enterprise, either. Neither for a new iPhone, nor for an iPad... it is sad, but for now, it is what it is... maybe someday, when I am working, hopefully on something I enjoy, I will have money to finance a new one, but time will tell. Speaking of iPad, I am yet to return to drawing... as with the new old games, I guess this is due to option paralysis, fear of messing up... stagnation. Those should not be my concerns on a hobby, and yet, they come and they ravage my joy.



I miss my coffee time more than anything, it is causing my sleep schedule to become quite chaotic. I sleep in the days because I am that exhausted, and when it comes to the evening I am awake, but burn out, so can't do anything productive either. Coffee is on the horizon for me, but more close to my grasp is the end of the liquid diet, and beginning of the mixed one! Concerning the liquid, so far I can safely say I SURVIVED! It was a major challenge and frustration, but I am almost at the end of this step, ready for another one. As usual, I dream of croissants, cheese and coffee, sometimes even soda pop comes to mind...

Again, on the realm of nice things to come: EU4 DLC "Winds of Change" is set to be released next week, on Thursday! I can't wait to return to Europa! It will be excellent. Sadly the Victoria 3 new DLC will have to wait further, going to be released next month instead. But that is okay, I suppose it is better to delay the product and do the finishing touches, than releasing it prematurely and risking breaking the game and the trust of us fans into the product.

I want to get over my option paralisis and lethargy when it comes to the new old games and drawing. But procrastination is not necessarily an enemy, not all the time, it exists for us to be mindful of where we spend our time with. What else is there to be said?

Before we go, I also have some extra news: I think the surgery is doing its work, and I am losing weight!! I am perceiving myself to be less chubby at this point, and my clothes to fit me better. Soon I should see if I can try some old ones as well, to see if I can start to expect using them once again. I cannot say for sure of course, but it is looking promising! And, with that, I'd like to wrap up today's post with a Thank you for being here, and to wish you the best for next week! I am quite sleepy, so it is one reason for me to start this wrap up, but also because I think I already wrote enough for today! When to expect to see me again? Hopefully soon, around next week, before the weekend I hope! Until then, keep on going and on being excellent to one another! See you again real soon.

Comments

Popular Posts