Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which Coffee Coffee Returns, and a snippet into the Videogame Renaissance

Good afternoon and happy Sunday, my friend, reader of this post! How are you? How is the weather? As on my end, the weather is pleasant, as it has been the praxis in the past weeks, never above 28 celsius, thank Goodness! Ah, just two months ago, it seemed like summer was never to end, and yet, it did, and precious little winter time should be cherished in the tropical area! And, as for myself, I am okay! In good spirits overall. Tomorrow is the big release of Victoria 3's first Expansion DLC, I am very excited for it. Yesterday was also a pleasant day, I played Anno 1800 and Sims 3, and what's more, as we are at the eve of two months since the big surgery, I was allowed to have caffeine again, much to my relief! I also finished a drawing, and scanned it, even if the process was a misadventure. Today, I finally sat down to play Imperium Romanum, and I enjoyed it! In fact, I played for almost two hours in just one sitting, already planning for more time with it. I also played so

In Which I hardly share any drawings here these days...

Good morning, dear reader of this post, my friend, and happy Saturday! Weekend time is here, isn't it lovely? How are you, today? How is the weather? Here, it has been slowly changing from the previous horrid summer to a more mild temperature of winter. It is already possible now to sleep on blankets, which I appreciate, and I already had the opportunity to use my sweater, the other day!! I am very happy with this switch, I hope it indeed continues, as it should. As for myself, I am okay, a bit uninspired today. I got a new Chef Restaurant game on Steam, but after playing it for a bit, I decided I did not want the game, and requested a refund, alas. The reason why I did that is because the game is in first person, which I greatly dislike, as it makes me motion sick, even. And second reason is because I can't get past the whole "pronoum" thing. Unecessary, and I am done on financing woke games as a whole. I stopped with Sims 4 in favor of Sims 3, as an example. This incident with the game left me unmotivated and clueless on how to spend the rest of my day, as I was planning on trying this game more closely. I will see what I can do instead. 

My friend Charles returned to play Age of Empires, that made me want to return to the game as well! Both Age of 2 and 3, though very little space is left on my laptop after I installed both games, and as I had to purchase the new DLC for AOE2 that I was missing, the refund I got with Chef Life is diminished... anyway, what civ should I play first, going back to AOE2? And what other civ should I try in AOE3? Entertaining questions! I hope I can do a game with the Koreans or Burgundians. And also, I hope I can play some more Germans in Age of Empires 3, as this is my favorite civ! Cannot wait till they release the new DLC for Age of 3, but that will still take a while, as it is scheduled to the end of 2024. Let us hope it is not postponed or anything.

Apart from games, I have not been drawing much, given how tired I feel during the mornings and afternoons... Every time I lay down, I immediately feel my eyes heavy. Sometimes, even as I sit down, is enough to make me want to snooze. Such a bother, because I cannot have coffee, so my sleep time is completely off. But that being said, as I waited for Age of 2 to install, I did a small drawing, nothing special, looks like most of my other ones, I did it just to make something while the game was downloading. It is what it is...


Here is the said drawing! It is one of my boys... it reminds me of another one I did some years ago, but I can't remember it properly as it has been years since I did it. I guess I could share it online... on Instagram, but I should not expect that many likes anyway... I have not been that creative when it comes to drawing. It is frustrating to look at the sheet of paper and not feel any inspiration whatsoevet, any idea at all... to think of which, I guess I could do a Croissant, but not sure. I have been dreaming of them due to not being able to eat them yet, unfortunately, as I am recovering from surgery still. I am not 100% yet.

With that being said, I am happy to share a drawing here on the divagation store, since I don't do that as often no more. Anyway, happy weekend, dear friend! Thank you for reading and for being here! Hope to see you again at some point! As for me, I should be back around next week or so, for some more thoughts and ideas, and hopefully not as many laments...

Comments