Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which Coffee Coffee Returns, and a snippet into the Videogame Renaissance

Good afternoon and happy Sunday, my friend, reader of this post! How are you? How is the weather? As on my end, the weather is pleasant, as it has been the praxis in the past weeks, never above 28 celsius, thank Goodness! Ah, just two months ago, it seemed like summer was never to end, and yet, it did, and precious little winter time should be cherished in the tropical area! And, as for myself, I am okay! In good spirits overall. Tomorrow is the big release of Victoria 3's first Expansion DLC, I am very excited for it. Yesterday was also a pleasant day, I played Anno 1800 and Sims 3, and what's more, as we are at the eve of two months since the big surgery, I was allowed to have caffeine again, much to my relief! I also finished a drawing, and scanned it, even if the process was a misadventure. Today, I finally sat down to play Imperium Romanum, and I enjoyed it! In fact, I played for almost two hours in just one sitting, already planning for more time with it. I also played so

In Which Winter Announces Itself, and Empire Earth

Good morning, dear reader, my friend! Happy Tuesday, and I wish you the best! How are you today? How are things? How is the weather? As for me, the weather is quite pleasant for a change! It has been raining and the sky is grey, much to my rejoicement. I say that because of the extremely harsh summer I had to endure, with temperatures as high as 38 celsius... Suddenly, and this is only natural given it is May, fall season, prelude to Winter, it is sweater season all over again here where I'm at! April was hotter than predicted, but in May, so I hope, we can see more rainy days and cozy blankets. And how am I today? I am okay, overall... Today I switch diets, going from an only liquid one to a more mixed one, with mashed potatoes, yogurt, and egg whites. I went to the doctor yesterday to verify my dietary progress and weight and it has been very alright, I lost 6 kilograms so far (15lbs), and the doctor was delighted, and so was my mom, and as for me, I could not be more satisfied. After many painful moments with the surgery, it seems the procedure is paying off... I hope it keeps that way.


A wonderful finding from Pinterest, before we continue! It is amazing what you can find at that magical app!!

Apart from the very good news that should be celebrated, I am also frustrated a bit due to not knowing what to play next. I am waiting for the new DLC for Europa Universalis, that should come out tomorrow at midday... meanwhile I wait, I am not sure what to do, I reinstalled Age of Empires 3 Definitive Edition on the computer, but still I am torn between that game and Anno and Sims 3, and maybe add Victoria 3 to the mix of doubts. I am also sleepy, which does not help much. At least I managed to write part of this post on the computer! That is a plus! Even if I am back to my phone to write the rest of it, still I consider that a win! I am very sleepy as we speak, so I am happy to be able to write this, no matter the venue. It is a cold day, as I mentioned... finally winter is announcing itself, I waited too long. Now I rejoice!

Well, speaking of games, I played old Empire Earth this Sunday, the greek campaign on medium difficulty. Man, I got completely anihilated! I forgot how hard this game was! Not only the enemies are fierce, but the combat and movements are clunky so you must take all the care necessary in order to win a battle. I still love the game, but I cannot ignore this issues, of course, nor how difficult it is! It is definitely another game to keep in my watchlist, even if tomorrow I will get the new Europa DLC and devote myself to it... it will be a huge dlc, also! I also should study, and about that, today I had my first reading session and lesson on the new subject we are studying: Colonial Brazil! I am very happy to have done the activity and got the maximum grade in it, because as I read the text with care, it felt like a victory of my own merit! Cheers to that!!

And with all that being said, I trust this is a good point to start the process of wrapping up the blog post for today? Not my biggest, but I missed talking about the weather greatly, I haven't done that enough these days... well, when should I return with more blog stuff? Well, I hope at some point at the end of the week, including Saturday or Sunday. I am not sure what I will write then, but it will be okay nonetheless... until then, I hope, wish you the best, and I see you again real real soon!!!

Comments