Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In Which I get new old Games based on Ancient Rome, and some journaling

Good evening, my dear friend, reader of this post!! Happy Sunday! How are you, today? How was your weekend overall? How is the weather? As for me, the weather is pleasant enough, and I am overall okay! One day at a time... something crazy happened recently on my life: a dear friend donated on my Patreon! How crazy is that? I am blown away and so grateful! Definitely an incentive to keep on drawing and posting about them! I already made a portrait to him as a thanks for the pledge, and to fulfill my part on the contract. I hope to finish some more drawings soon, this week... we will see how it goes. Anyway, I am also excited for the next DLC for Victoria 3, that will be released next week, on Monday 24th of June. That should change the game a bit, even... I haven't been reading about the Expansion because I want to be surprised, I don't want spoilers... and as I wait for Victoria 3, I got some new games on Steam, one being the classic Civ City Rome, that was a milestone on my childhood and pre-teen years. The other two are also related to the old Roman Empire, I am still to try them on, I hope they may please me. I also have been playing the good old Anno 1800! But on that note, I do want to try more Sims 3 this week, which has been a hit with me the past months... there are a lot of games, not enough time. In fact, much to do and not enough time... I unfortunately haven't been reading much, alas. I desire to continue my book on Harun the Well Guided, but like I said, too many activities, not enough time! 


Here's the portrait I worked on to my friend that donated on Patreon, as a token of my gratitude and appreciation! 

This Corn season has been uneventful for me, alas. I haven't seen any fireworks or fireplaces, but at least I have been enjoying the rain and the cold! I talked of visiting grandma recently, but we both decided it is not the time yet, I am still to comply with a strict diet, and her apartment is not entirely finished, the spare bedroom has no AC unit yet. As we approach the month of July, I pray that I can indeed get what I desire as a gift, which is the new iPhone. I hope I can also get a color that suits me better. This is plans for next month, though, for my birthday that is in August. For now... I should try not to get too anxious over it. After the blog birthday, now I wait for my own! I will be doing 26 years of age, which is crazy! I am a patriarch at this point... 

With this all being said, I should be off for this Sunday here on the blog. When should I return for more journaling? I hope at some point before next weekend! We'll see how it goes. Well, until then, I am happy to see you once again, my dear friend, and I wish you the best this new week! Happy Monday, and I see you again real soon!!

Comments

Popular Posts