Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which Coffee Coffee Returns, and a snippet into the Videogame Renaissance

Good afternoon and happy Sunday, my friend, reader of this post! How are you? How is the weather? As on my end, the weather is pleasant, as it has been the praxis in the past weeks, never above 28 celsius, thank Goodness! Ah, just two months ago, it seemed like summer was never to end, and yet, it did, and precious little winter time should be cherished in the tropical area! And, as for myself, I am okay! In good spirits overall. Tomorrow is the big release of Victoria 3's first Expansion DLC, I am very excited for it. Yesterday was also a pleasant day, I played Anno 1800 and Sims 3, and what's more, as we are at the eve of two months since the big surgery, I was allowed to have caffeine again, much to my relief! I also finished a drawing, and scanned it, even if the process was a misadventure. Today, I finally sat down to play Imperium Romanum, and I enjoyed it! In fact, I played for almost two hours in just one sitting, already planning for more time with it. I also played so

In Which we welcome June! Month of Rain and Celebration

Happy month of June, dear friend, reader of this post! And happy Monday! How are you today? And how were your last days of May? I think I mentioned on the other post, May was a balanced month, by that, a month with good things and bad things. The dietary situation was a challenge, but June promises to be more light on that regard. I can eat most food again, for example, with some exceptions... Some days ago I was very tired, sleeping through most of the Friday. As to be expected, today I find myself awake in the evening, but so far, feeling rested enough. The weather is beautiful, rain and cold winds, very pleasant. We should celebrate the drop in temperature widely, because it were 4 very hot months, with a transitional period in May. There is more to celebrate, though, much to my happiness. We will enter corn season, and with the fact my diet is more accepting, maybe I could visit my grandma, finally!!! I really miss her, haven't seen her in a month, and I am dying of curiosity in seeing her new place, the apartment! There is also the big fact, that my blog will be 6 years old really soon! How insane is that? I am thrilled with the fact I managed to keep this journal alive for so long! What is more, I still remember the day I created the publication! June the 8th of 2018... I was struggling greatly due to friendship issues, and I tried to distract myself from it by investing in a blog page. And yes, here we are, all those years later!


Some Cute whales I saw some months ago! They are so lovely, I thought it to be quite nice to have them on the blog today! Huzzah!

What else is there to be said? What will I do in June? I certainly will write it here, and I will play some games, though which ones, I am not sure yet. I know Victoria 3 is likely coming with a new DLC in the end of this month. I am excited but I worry if it will be actually released at the present date, because this is already a product of a rescheduling. This said DLC was supposed to be released in May 8th, but because the devs decided the content was not ready to be released, they made the decision of postponing. Now, we hope and pray that another rescheduling is not on their books, as that would be most tragic. It is hard to explain what the DLC in question will add to the game, it is all too specific and related to the gameplay. Is it a good addition? For sure... but that doesn't make it easier to write about here, as I am more of a variety journal blog, rather than dedicated more throughly to the world of gaming, even if I love it...

I really pray for a happy month of June, may dear friends have some time for me, and may I have days of joy and motivation. I really hope I can draw something, even if I won't force myself to do it... I also received a discount on a new drawing course, because of it I got it and I hope I can someday make use of it. But, again, I won't force anything, specially as it would lead to fatigue and much frustration, to the point of tears. Well, with those loose plans and ideas, time to wrap up the post... When should I return? I hope soon, around this week or so. Weekend at the latest. Until then, wish you the best, dear friend, reader of this post, send you a hug, see you again next time, real soon!

Comments