Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which I plan my Christmas Card for 2024

Good morning, dear friend, reader of this post. Happy Sunday, and I wish you the best, both today and on the new week. I must say: September is going by very fast. It is not a bad thing on its own, but I dread the approximation of Summer. There is the bright side the season of holidays is coning, with special dates such as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, specially Christmas on my end, since it is my favorite one. How are you, this Sunday? I was here very recently, so I do not expect you to be that much in a different mood, even if a lot can happen in even a couple of hours. s for me, I am... still afloat, recovering from a harsh day, of many tears and no hope. As I try to occupy my free time, I did manage to play some games, such as Sims 3, and Europa Universalis, as well as trying Victoria 3 once again. On Sims 3, as I was in much distress, I decided that I would treat myself to some expansions of the game that I was missing: those were the niche last one released for the game:

In Which I am bothered by Unknown Phone Calls

Good morning, dear friend, reader of this post! Happy Wednesday! How are you, today? How is the week going, so far? How is the weather? As for me, I am okay... though yesterday was not that good of a day, in retrospect. I was very uninspired and frustrated for not finding motivation to do anything. Not drawing, not playing games, not writing... I did a bit of reading, but it was not enough to cast aside the sadness of such situation. I had pilates, which made things worse. Unfortunately on my sessions I am surrounded by mediocre leftists, it pains me to include my grandma from mother's side in this group, but in fact, she is very much a part of it. It is always an absurd what I hear, from their tolerance towards bad practices from fringe culture groups, and paying their dues towards terrible artists, and of course, I cannot forget the shame I feel for having in the family someone that likes, nay, loves the butcher of Argentina. How awful, what a hopeless feel I have, to have these people next to my life. And how bad that mom and even my brother fall under her influence, the latter being borderline a traitor, because he was so close to getting out of the trap some years ago, and yet he fell for it... I hate to be so reliant on such people and for they to control what I can say where I happen to sleep. Notice I don't say my home, I have no home, no place to feel comfortable. Comfort is no replacement for safety. I have moments where I have the ilusion I am at the mercy of my ideological rivals. Those words are harsh, but unfortunately it is how it goes. Here on the blog is the only place I have to express my agony, so I hope you understand... 


Some lovely Christmas wrapping, here used to fight the evil ideas of the left.

I miss my grandma of the father's side, much more on my side of things, but as she moved, I did not have the opportunity to visit her yet. Hopefully by my birthday... one can only hope... Well, apart from the moments of much disconfort that I mentioned with details some lines ago, I can only be grateful I survived it. What can we do, but keep on going? It's not like I have much choice. Today, it is going not as bad. I feel some joy again, I hope I can play some nice games, I certainly have some in mind to do so. I may, though won't force myself, even draw! Those are the last days of my seasonal vacation, soon classes will resume, I am reasonably looking forward to it. It really depends on the discipline to be ministered though. We'll see, once again, as we always do.

I keep being bothered by a huge influx of unknown phone calls, is it my bank, because I haven't paid my debt yet? I must say, what a bothersome thing, to call me nonstop until I "give in" or something. Dear institution, I am well aware I have bills to pay, and willing I am to pay them. But I have no money available, not yet. It should come soon, but it is not with me, now. If this is unaceptable, there is nothing I can do now anyway. If you could stop harassing me with the phone calls, I'd be grateful. Whoever is bombarding me with 10-20 phone calls a day, really knows how to get to my nerves... anyway, whatever one can do...

I have written quite a bit today, and much on my woes. I appreciate you still being here, on my moments of despair. Anyway, such is life. I think this is a good point to wrap things up on this journal. When should I be back? I do expect somewhere around next week. I will have at least one post left for July, which is the one wrapping the month up, but I may return sooner, we'll see. In any case, I wish you the best, and I see you again real soon! May your coffee never runs cold.

Comments

Popular Posts